RHC Computer Services
Protocols have changed for on-site and other in-person services.
Help & Repair Services
Help Desk Services
Russ provides these computer services everywhere via email and telephone:
These on-site or in-shop computer services are available:
- Computer Maintenance — troubleshooting, installations and cleanup.
- Purchase Assistance — help choosing hardware or software.
- Instruction — one-on-one tutoring.
Onsite and in-shop services are offered by appointment and are available only in Greater Victoria, British Columbia (on Canada's west coast).
Preparing for a Service Call
See Preparing for a Service Call to ensure you cannot resolve the issue yourself and to have the information ready so that I can respond correctly to your questions.
Web Design Services
The following web-related services are available:
- Web Design — an effective online presence.
- Site maintenance — keeping it current.
- Blog setup & customization — a few examples.
Learn how you, your business or your organization can have an effective online presence with customized websites, blogs and other tools.
These pages contain more about the design process and how my approach differs from other designers:
- Starting the design process.
- My design philosophy — why I design as I do.
- Design considerations — technical factors to consider.
- Learn about “do-it-yourself” software — the good, bad & ugly.
- Customized Blogs — showcase your expertise.
- Site maintenance — ensuring relevance.
- Determine your needs — what you envision.
- Factors affecting price — getting clearer.
- Request a quote — get a free estimate.
- My design portfolio — a few examples.
I maintain a network of other professionals that can fill in the gaps where more detailed or specialized requirements exceed my own knowledge or abilities.
Russ is a professional writer and with extensive experience with online content.
The following writing services are available: